Saturday, January 20, 2018

Boring !

   Being a writer is not easy, aye ? I have had wrote half of this page and decided to erase all of them because I don't feel it's necessary. So, what I'm going to write is how bore I am now. I find everything is boring. I don't know what should I do at home. I need a new hobby that probably could benefit me.

  Well, I'm a married woman now. I resigned from my previous job in KL and moved back to Sarawak. I resigned to give space for myself to prepare my wedding ceremonies that took place at Kuching and Sibu. It was hectic and chaos but luckily it was successfully ended. I give myself a one month holiday before I start working again at new place, still being a teacher.

  I found it's not easy being alone at home and have nothing to do to kill the time while waiting for my husband back from work. I wonder what did most of housewives that haven't have any child yet do in a day. I did the laundries and the chores this morning and I blame myself for doing everything too fast that now I don't know what to do. My eyes are swollen and I feel very dizzy for facing the television, phone and PC for too long. I'm regret for leaving my books back in KL !

  Boringnya aku.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boring !

   Being a writer is not easy, aye ? I have had wrote half of this page and decided to erase all of them because I don't feel it's ...